Powered by Automated Insights Hog Snappers Gets Thrilling Upset Against Valar Morghulis
- Hog Snappers
- Valar Morghulis
Hog Snappers overcame a 19.02-point projected spread, slipping by Valar Morghulis, 107.62 - 104.50 for the upset. They benefited from a team-leading 19.00 points from the Buffalo Bills Defense. These two teams are tied for fifth place with 7-4 records, but Valar Morghulis has a clear lead in points, 1,391.82 - 1,205.54. It was one of the closest matchups to date, and the 3.12-point margin of victory was the smallest recorded in the league this season.
Smooth Moves by Hog Snappers
- Took the Denver Broncos Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 6.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Added the Buffalo Bills Defense, which scored 19.00 points to lead the team.
- With 15.00 points, Victor Cruz ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 13.00 points scored by Shaun Suisham outpaced his 7.27-point scoring projection by 78.8%.
- Hog Snappers won despite having only 3 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Valar Morghulis
- Did not start Ben Roethlisberger, who scored 31.88 points to rank third in the league in scoring.
- Valar Morghulis got outscored 19.00 - 7.00 by Hog Snappers at the DEF position.
- Reggie Bush scored a season-low 4.40 points, 23.3% of his projected 18.88, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- After a season-low 8.20 points against a projected 20.36, Jamaal Charles has scored below his projection in four straight games.
- 7 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Hog Snappers would be 4-7 if they played Valar Morghulis every week.
- Hog Snappers would have beaten only three other teams besides Valar Morghulis this week.
- Hog Snappers would have defeated Valar Morghulis 142.76 - 118.38 had they played each other last week.
- Hog Snappers would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as Valar Morghulis.
- Hog Snappers would be 55-66 if they played every team every week.
- Valar Morghulis would have lost to eight other teams besides Hog Snappers this week.
- Valar Morghulis would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as Hog Snappers.
- If they played every team every week, Valar Morghulis would be 78-43.
- At 3.12 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- After scoring 13.00 points against a projected 7.27, Steven Hauschka has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Hog Snappers stays undefeated in close games this season at 3-0.
- Valar Morghulis falls to 0-2 and remains winless in upset games this season.
- Hog Snappers won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Valar Morghulis ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Valar Morghulis could not close out the win even with the help of Larry Fitzgerald, who scored 15.10 points, the ninth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- All was not bad for Valar Morghulis in the loss, as Rob Gronkowski scored 14.40 points, the fifth-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hog Snappers
- Valar Morghulis
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.