Powered by Automated Insights Vojvode Puts the Kibosh on Barbarians for Third Straight Win
Vojvode earned their third consecutive win when they beat Barbarians 105.20 - 92.28. They were led by Torrey Smith who had 22.60 points and Andrew Luck who got 22.00. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Vojvode, who owns the second-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 115.94 points per matchup. Barbarians goes to 0-4 and remains in 12th place. Vojvode is in second place, having now knocked over loosers BK2 (124.50 - 75.92) and mountebanks (113.06 - 95.92).
Smooth Moves by Vojvode
- With 22.60 points, Torrey Smith had the highest score of any WR in the league this week.
- With 20.10 points, Dez Bryant ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Beat Barbarians, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- Vojvode won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Vojvode won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Barbarians
- Left Alshon Jeffery on the bench, where he scored 22.40 points to beat his scoring projection by 190.9%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Got beat by Vojvode even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Joe Flacco scored 10.88 points against a projected 17.09 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was a poor performance for Barbarians at WR, where they were outdone by Vojvode 47.80 - 22.30.
- Vojvode had a better day at the QB position, topping Barbarians 22.00 - 10.88.
- If Vojvode played Barbarians every week, they would be 4-0 this season.
- Besides Barbarians, Vojvode would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Vojvode would have defeated Barbarians 113.06 - 87.38 had they played each other last week.
- Vojvode would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Barbarians.
- If Vojvode had played every team in the league each week, they would be 34-10.
- Barbarians would have lost to seven other teams besides Vojvode this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Vojvode, Barbarians would be 0-3.
- Barbarians would be 10-34 if they played every team every week.
- Barbarians has underachieved every week this season, scoring 92.28 points against a projected 93.73 this week.
- It was a tough loss for Barbarians, which put up the ninth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Vojvode was not able to cover the 23.49-point spread in the win.
- The RBs on Barbarians collectively had their best week of the season with 31.90 points.
- The 47.80 points by the WRs on Vojvode was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- A.J. Green scored 5.10 points against a projected 11.55 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Vojvode won even though Barbarians performed better against their scoring projection. Barbarians scored 98.5% of their 93.73 projected points, while Vojvode recorded 89.7% of their 117.22-point projection.
- Vojvode has now won three games in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.