Powered by Automated Insights Super Beast Wins Against OrangeCrush
- Super Beast
Super Beast put up the highest score in the league this week to beat OrangeCrush 188.21 - 160.32. Each side met their expectations, but Super Beast put up 29.5% more points than projected (145.31) to earn the win. OrangeCrush was led by Demaryius Thomas with 28.10 points and Matt Ryan who scored 22.36. On top of the loss, OrangeCrush got zero points from Isaac Sopoaga. Super Beast starts the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. OrangeCrush opens at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Super Beast
- The 53.28 points by Peyton Manning led the entire league in scoring.
- Victor Cruz beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 201.6% and scored the fifth-most points in the league with 29.80.
- By scoring 13.80 points, Marques Colston beat his 9.04 projected points by 52.7%.
- Super Beast was still able to pull out a win with only 8 of their 16 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Super Beast still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by OrangeCrush
- Matt Schaub was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 15.51-point total by putting up 27.84 points.
- Picked up Justin Smith, who scored 2.00 points against his projected 5.84.
- It was a beating at QB for OrangeCrush, as they were outscored 53.28 - 22.36 by Super Beast.
- OrangeCrush had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 12.00 - 3.00 to Super Beast.
- OrangeCrush was not able to win even though only 7 of their 16 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Super Beast would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Super Beast would have had to score 105.90 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- OrangeCrush would have lost to just one other team besides Super Beast this week.
- If OrangeCrush had scored 78.01 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Super Beast covered the 4.15-point spread, winning by 27.89 points.
- Two of the starters for Super Beast scored higher than the leading scorer for OrangeCrush.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on OrangeCrush, which got 57.50 points from the position.
- With 160.32 points, OrangeCrush had the highest losing score in the league this week.
- OrangeCrush lost, but Demaryius Thomas played well, scoring 28.10 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- In the loss, Jordy Nelson had the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week with 19.00 points.
- Super Beast got 50.30 points from their WRs, the second-highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Jerod Mayo tried to help OrangeCrush in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 49.8%, scoring 13.50 points versus a 9.01-point projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Super Beast
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.