Powered by Automated Insights Steelers13 Put the Stamp on Fear Boners, Streak Now at Three
- Fear Boners
Steelers13 earned their third consecutive win when they beat Fear Boners 134.28 - 121.84. They were led by Cam Newton who had 43.34 points. The streak has been a real boost for Steelers13. They've climbed from ninth place to fifth since Week 6. Fear Boners falls to eighth place with a 3-5 record. Steelers13 has recently run over MarSHAWN of the DEAD (144.31 - 103.83) and total domination (128.03 - 91.35).
Smooth Moves by Steelers13
- The 43.34 points scored by Cam Newton ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week and second for any player on Steelers13 this season.
- The New Orleans Saints Defense, which was picked up by Steelers13, scored 11.00 points against a projected 8.42, topping their projection by 30.6%.
- Demaryius Thomas ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 14.50 points.
- The 11.77 points by Terrance Williams topped a projected 8.08, extending his overachievement streak to four weeks.
- 6 of 10 players in the starting lineup for Steelers13 topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Fear Boners
- Picked up Garrett Hartley, who scored 5.00 points against his projected 7.88.
- Steelers13 won the K position battle, beating Fear Boners 10.00 - 5.00.
- Darren Sproles had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 10.16 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Rob Gronkowski scored a season-low 2.80 points, 27.9% of his projected 10.03, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- The 29.34 points scored by Matt Ryan was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 80.6% of his 36.40 projected points this week.
- Steelers13 would be 4-4 if they played Fear Boners every week.
- Steelers13 would have beaten five other teams besides Fear Boners this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Steelers13 would have defeated Fear Boners 128.03 - 106.03.
- If they played the same schedule as Fear Boners, Steelers13 would be 2-5.
- If Steelers13 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-36.
- Fear Boners would have lost to five other teams besides Steelers13 this week.
- Fear Boners would be 5-2 if they played the same schedule as Steelers13.
- Fear Boners would be 45-27 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the five losses for Fear Boners this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Fear Boners underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 121.84 points against a projected 126.46 this week.
- Steelers13 beat their scoring projection for the sixth time this season by scoring 134.28 points against a projected 127.00. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- The margin of victory of 12.44 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Steelers13 got a combined 36.44 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Steelers13 has now won three straight games.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 24.00 points, the fourth-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Fear Boners.
- Steelers13 outdid their projection in the win, while Fear Boners came in under their point expectation. Steelers13 is now 4-2 when overachieving, while Fear Boners falls to 1-4 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Fear Boners
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.