Powered by Automated Insights Take It Easy. Picks Up Win Against Fear Boners for Third in a Row
- Take It Easy...
- Fear Boners
Take It Easy. earned their third straight win when they beat Fear Boners 137.86 - 127.55. They were led by Matthew Stafford who had 39.10 points and Jimmy Graham who had 26.43. The streak is due in part to Take It Easy. having the highest scoring output in the league at 144.94 points per matchup. Fear Boners falls to sixth place with a 1-2 record. Take It Easy. stays undefeated and on top of the league after having run over MarSHAWN of the DEAD (110.71 - 106.83) and Steelers13 (186.25 - 108.13).
Smooth Moves by Take It Easy...
- Jimmy Graham had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 26.43.
- The 39.10 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked fourth in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on Take It Easy. this season.
- Giovani Bernard had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.27 points.
- Take It Easy. was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 10 starters exceeding their projected points.
- By scoring 10.00 points, Blair Walsh beat his 8.33 projected points by 20.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Fear Boners
- Michael Floyd has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 5.27 points against a projected 7.60 this week.
- Fear Boners was dominated at the TE position, scoring 5.43 points versus the 26.43 for Take It Easy.
- Darren Sproles had his lowest score of the season with 6.30 points against a projected 13.67 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With a season-low 5.97 points versus a projected 11.61, Brandon Marshall failed to meet his projection for the first time this season.
- Matt Ryan had a season-low 30.74 points against a projected 33.88 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- If Take It Easy. played Fear Boners every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Take It Easy. would have beaten six other teams besides Fear Boners this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Take It Easy. would have defeated Fear Boners 186.25 - 121.90.
- Take It Easy. would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Fear Boners.
- If Take It Easy. had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-10.
- In addition to Take It Easy., Fear Boners would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Fear Boners would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Take It Easy.
- Fear Boners would be 19-8 if they played every team every week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Doug Martin had a season-low 11.13 points against a projected 15.77 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- It was a tough loss for Fear Boners, which put up the fourth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 10.31-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- In the loss, Matt Ryan ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 30.74 points.
- Even in the loss, the 17.60 points scored by Adrian Peterson was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The win by Take It Easy. was achieved despite having Dwayne Bowe put up a season-low 0.77 points, and underachieve for the second time this season.
- Take It Easy. got the win despite DeSean Jackson having a season-low 5.63 points and falling short of his projection for the first time this season.
- In the loss, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 18.00 points against a projected 8.33 and exceeded their scoring projection by 116.1%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Take It Easy...
- Fear Boners
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.