Powered by Automated Insights scott converse Gets Victory Against Jim's Team, Tacks On Sixth Consecutive Win
- scott converse
- Jim's Team
scott converse picked up their sixth consecutive win when they defeated Jim's Team 114.30 - 81.96, recording the second-highest score this week. The streak is due in part to scott converse having the highest scoring output in the league at 134.99 points per matchup. Jim's Team goes to 1-5 and holds steady in 10th place. scott converse stays undefeated and on top of the league at 6-0.
Smooth Moves by scott converse
- Marshawn Lynch had the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.50 points.
- Jamaal Charles had 24.80 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 17.30 points, Jordy Nelson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 11.00 points scored versus a projected 7.16, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, scott converse was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jim's Team
- Got beat by scott converse even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Jim's Team had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The RBs for Jim's Team got outscored 52.30 - 17.70 by the RBs for scott converse.
- With 0.10 points, Danny Amendola had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 1.0% of his 10.23 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Matt Forte had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 11.10 points and recorded only 77.5% of his 14.32-point projection.
- If scott converse played Jim's Team every week, they would be 6-0 this season.
- scott converse would have beaten seven other teams besides Jim's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, scott converse would have defeated Jim's Team 126.06 - 87.08.
- If they played the same schedule as Jim's Team, scott converse would be 5-0.
- If scott converse had played every team in the league each week, they would be 51-3.
- Besides scott converse, Jim's Team would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Jim's Team would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as scott converse.
- Jim's Team would be 16-38 if they played every team every week.
- scott converse had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Jim's Team.
- Jim's Team has now scored below their projected points for the last five weeks.
- scott converse scored 114.30 points against a projected 109.31 and has overachieved every week this season.
- The 17.70 total points by the RBs on Jim's Team was their smallest RB output this season.
- scott converse got a combined 52.30 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- scott converse remains in first place and has led the league every week this season.
- scott converse outdid their projection in the win, while Jim's Team came in under their point expectation. scott converse is now 6-0 when overachieving, while Jim's Team falls to 1-4 when failing to reach their projection.
- With a margin of victory of 32.34 points, scott converse had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- scott converse
- Jim's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.